||[Jul. 7th, 2010|11:45 pm]
Stole this off of phoenix_averted
1. What curse word do you use the most?
2. Do you own an iPod?
Yes, my lovely 160G :)
3. What person on your flist do you talk to the most?
I don't really talk to people outside of comments.
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Yes, I'm not sure how old we were (young, maybe 8?), but I remember exactly where we were. Justin Guisendorf
6. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01?
In Abnormal Psych class. My mom was in Portugal at the time and I was worried that she wouldn't be able to come back.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Hmm, I like having my picture taken (most of the time).
8. What was the last movie you watched?
9. Do any of your friends have children?
My ex girlfriend just had a son.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Not that I recall.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
I used to, but now my Seroquel takes care of that. :P
12. What CD is currently in your CD player?
I don't really have a cd player... :(
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Depends on the mood. I guess I prefer regular as it has more uses.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Not that I know of.
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
About a month or two ago? I had a chai latte
16. Can you whistle?
Yes, but not on pitch.
17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
How many techno gadgets they have.
18. What are you looking forward to?
This heat wave to DIE!
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
JEM, Top Cat, George of the Jungle
20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Third Day, but I didn't buy it, my father gave it to me.
21. What will you be doing in one hour?
22. Is anyone in love with you?
I wish. He says he is, but I don't believe him.
23. What was the last song you heard?
Fire Burning - Sean Kingston. It has been stuck in my head since Monday.
24. Last time you cried?
At my grandmother's funeral service.
25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop, but it overheats very easily, so it is stationary with 2 fans constantly blowing on it.
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Want to get a Latvian tattoo in honour of my grandmother
27. What’s the weather like?
WAY TOO HOT!
28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos?
Maybe? I don't think that is something i would find attractive though.
29. What did you do before this?
Watched an episode of Doctor Who. Ate chicken clots.
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Last time Mike was over. :P
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
A lot. Like 10 or so.
32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Yes, I love cereal!
33. Are your days fast-paced?
34. What did you do last night?
Sweat to death. Tried to stay cool.
35. Do you use sarcasm?
No, I don't understand sarchasm. It confuses me.
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Not often. Netspeak can get annoying though.
38. Have you ever been to six flags?
Yep, Darien Lake.
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Opposite. Girls are (generally) jealous backstabbers.
40. Do you like mustard?
41. Do you sleep on your side?
Sort of 3/4 on my stomach, but I have started sleeping on my back more, lately.
42. Do you watch the news?
I honestly hate the news. Especially now that it is brough to you by Swiss Chalet. Argh! I get my news from other people or the radio updates.
43. How did you get one of your scars?
Made it myself. I'm glad it is there.
44. Who was the last person to make you mad?
I'm not sure the last time I was seriously angry.
45. Do you like anybody?
I love my friends, my mom, and my sister.
46. What is the last thing you purchased?
Milk, popsicles, blueberries.
47. What side of the heart do you draw first?
48. Can you dive without plugging your nose?
49. What colour is your razor?
50. What is your blood-type?
O (I'm not sure whether positive or negative)
51. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
The ex who just got engaged. Maybe I could change his mind.
52. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
My gf's ex before me was telling people that she cheated on him with me, which was not true.
53. How do you feel about carrots?
They are fine.
54. How many chairs at the dining room table?
55. Which is the best Spice Girl?
Sporty, cuz I could put my hair up like hers. lol
56. Do you know what time it is?
11:30pm. How can anyone on a computer not know what time it is?
57. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
58. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Ugh. Hate it. Probably pace.
59. What’s your favourite kind of gum?
60. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
False. War is stupid and love does not trump integrety or loyalty.
61. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Jason Mewes lol
62. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
63. Do you like to sleep?
Oh yes, definately!
64. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
No, but I know that Saskatchewan doesn't.
65. Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
66. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
No, I do not want a car. I do not drive.
67. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
To be loved reciprocally.
68. Do you have hairy LEGS?
69. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Lake, but I prefer swimming pools.
70. Do you wear a lot of black?
Lots of black pants.
71. Describe your hair:
Dirty blonde. shoulder length, straight.
72. Do you have Entomophobia?
Yes, I hate bugs/flying insects.
73. Are you an adult?
Age wise, yes.
74. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
Gatineau, QC, and Seattle, WA
75. Do you have a tan?
A bit. I have been trying to avoid the sun!
76. Are you a television addict?
No, I don't even have a tv.
77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
78. Are you a sugar freak?
79. Do you like orange juice?
80. What sign are you?