|2009 in review
||[Jan. 4th, 2010|08:52 pm]
1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before? recreational codeine
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't usually make resolutions, but this year's is to get out of debt.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? no
4. Did anyone close to you die? pepe
5. What countries did you visit? USA shopping trip
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? a foreseeable future
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Les & Mandy's wedding
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Looking after Anibelle
9. What was your biggest failure? having a bit of a BPD relapse
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? same mental illness, no physical injuries that I can't recover from
11. What was the best thing you bought? Terabyte harddrive
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration? JGB for always being a hero
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? My own, since I get so negative and worked up
14. Where did most of your money go? Living expenses, gifts for others
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Meeting Lewis Black!
16. What song will always remind you of 2009? "Do You Want to Date My Avatar" and "I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas"
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier? For the time being.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Being alone
20. How will you be spending Christmas? spent it with my family
21. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in 2009? nothing I can think of
22. Did you fall in love in 2009? I met someone that I love, but haven't had the insanity of being "in love"
23. How many one-night stands? 1.5 I think?
24. What was your favorite TV program? didn't have tv
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I don't hate anyone
26. What was the best book you read? We Need to Talk About Kevin
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Missy Higgins
28. What did you want and get? season 4 of House
29. What did you want and not get? a kitty
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? my mom made dinner at my place and I invited a few people over. I turned 28. I also dyed my hair purple the day before my birthday.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? commitment
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? very casual - tshirts and pants
34. What kept you sane? meds, therapy
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Jason Mewes
36. What political issue stirred you the most? I am not interested in politics
37. Who did you miss? Kalena, Kim
38. Who was the best new person you met? Michael Barker
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009: the world is going to shit a lot faster these days
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. "Blah, blah, blah means nothing new" - Whatever by Ferry Corsten