||[Nov. 12th, 2009|04:26 pm]
1. What are you listening to right now?|
2. What song makes you sad?
Walk On by U2
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
r&b remixes that ruin the original!
4. Your all time favourite band?
5. Your newly discovered band is?
6. Best female voice?
Alanis Morissette or Lisa Loeb
7. Best male voice?
Peter Furler/Phil Joel
8. Music types you find yourself listening to most?
9. What do you listen to, to hype you up?
whatever I'm in the mood for
10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down?
11. Last gig/concert you went to?
Weird Al (for free!)
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now.
13. Most hated band?
Metallica because of them bitching about Napster
14. Song that makes you think?
most of them!
15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?
16. Coolest music video?
one man army by Our Lady Peace
17. Music video with the most babe watch?
18. What do you play/would you play in the bedroom to spice things up?
19. Can you play a musical instrument?
20. Ever been in a mosh pit?
sorta, at The Offspring
21. Are you in a band?
23. Ever dated a musician?
not that I know of
28. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?
I wish I could play guitar, but I would rather be a dancer
29. Best chick band you know of?
31. Last song that you heard on the radio?
Money (That's What I Want)
32. What do you think of classical music?
Not my cup of tea
33. What do you think of country music?
some of it is okay (particular songs)
34. What do you think of death metal?
scream-o? no thanks
35. Last BIG band that you saw live?
36. Are you a groupie?
37. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?
yep. Finnish, Latvian, French, J-pop
38. What famous musician would you like to f***?
no one comes to mind
39. Worst concert moment?
getting stuck in a mosh pit while wearing open-toes sandals
40. Funny concert moment?
not funny, but memorable was when Edwin got hit by a rock
41. Saddest concert moment?
the time I found out Matthew Good was in Welland the day AFTER the event
42. Best local act you can think of?
There is a band around here called "A Sea of Gold & Burgundy" that I like.
43. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?
44. Do you listen to the radio?
45. Do you watch music TV?
46. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?
not at all
47. Have you ever met any famous musicians?
48. Are any of your friends/family/etc. musicians?
I know a few.
49. Song that best describes your feelings right now?
If You Don't Wanna Love Me
50. Song that describes your life?
The Special Two by Missy Higgins
51. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
52. Does a musician's physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?
53. What famous musician do you want to marry?
I can't even think of one I'd ant to fuck, let alone marry.
54. Favourite movie sound track?
55. Any musician pet peeves?
56. What do your parents listen to?
I don't know, we were only allowed to listen to Xtian music
57. What are you listening to right NOW?
crunching of pretzels
58. Do you wear band T-shirts?
I have one that was given to me.
59. What do you think of people who do?
Wear what you want to.
60. What music sub-culture do you feel like you belong to?
the kind that hoards music lol
61. What song is stuck in your head right now?
Sound of White - Missy Higgins
62. Do you sing in the shower?
I don't have a shower
63. If so, what? If not, why not?
64. Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
Be one myself
65. How important is your partner's taste in music to you?
As long as they let me listen to my eccentric stuff without hassling me, it's all good.