||[Jan. 12th, 2009|04:21 pm]
1. What would you do right now, if money were not an issue?|
I'd go out to Best Buy, HMV, Wal-Mart and buy all the cds I've been wanting for years. Plus a new iPod.
2. What would you do for the next three years, if money were not an issue?
I would travel all over to meet my online friends.
3. What is bringing you the most joy right now that requires little or no money?
Having my Moose over.
4. What types of things do you find enjoyable that require no money?
Reading (library = yes).
5. Is there anything you've been meaning to do for a long time, but put off because of money?
Meeting friends, getting off this continent (temporarily).