It would be really cool if every one participated. Even if you don't know any of the songs, please comment. :)
Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 50 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold/Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING.
02. Blind soul lost in Chicago, she fell asleep under a bridge.
03. I'm alright, look what I'm driving.
04. It's out with the old, in with the new. Goodbye clouds of grey, hello skies of blue.
05. We're worlds apart. The distance between us is just too great.
08. I used to carry the weight of the world and now all I wanna do is spread my wings and
09. Take my head out of my hands, I'll never go through this again.
10. Lack of knowledge has a source, oh boy. Still my thoughts must run their course, oh
12. My deja vu everything is up to you, if you do want me you know where to search.
13. I know you've seen me in quiet rooms feeling beauty through a song.
14. Listen to the song here in my heart, a melody at start...
15. I look in your eyes and I can't see a thing, that usually means attraction to me.
16. When I think of heaven, deliver me in a black-winged bird.
17. I get up on Sunday, 'bout 8:15.
18. I never knew perfection 'til I heard you speak and now it kills me
19. Tell me I'm wrong, you see, I heard this thing about you.
20. What was it like to see the face of your own stability suddenly look away...
21. As a means of release pick up my little pieces of heaven
22. I'm driving a truck, driving a big ol' truck...
23. Way beyond the water hole, a little down the line...
24. Open up your eyes, looking at the people. Wouldn't it be nice if they were always
26. I don't know who you are but now somehow you're breaking my heart.
28. Use me, I'm beautiful. Take me, I'm yours.
30. Get out of my head. I know you think it's just a place to play.
31. Someday mother will die and I'll get the money.
32. Look down, look down, don't look them in the eye. Look down, look down, you're here
until you die.
33. He said you're just as boring as everyone else when you tut and you moan and you squeal
and you squelch
34. I climb the walls of my mind just like I'm climbing on a jungle gym
35. I don't want to know. Today is just a day I want to flow.
38. I am a travelling man, following the breeze.
39. I gotta rush away, she said I've been to Boston before
40. I'm slipping away in every way.
42. It's another backdoor, sneaking in, where've you been midnight...
43. Baby, I'm taking the long way home, cuz my baby don't live there no more.
45. Co-existing remedial rhymes with verbal signs...
46. Everytime I need someone to be there when I had me one of them crazy days...
47. You were born in a palace by the sea...
48. This feels like another dream, trapped underneath my own routines.