Log in

No account? Create an account
FUCK 2007!!!!! - Just love me or leave me alone. [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

FUCK 2007!!!!! [Jan. 2nd, 2008|06:22 pm]
Where to begin.

Laura F gave me a lift to the bus station on Sunday morning. Everything went smoothly. The bus actually makes a stop at Union station, so I called my aunt from there and hopped on the subway up to her place. We talked lots and she made turkey soup for dinner. Yummy. I watched the movie Big on t.v (<3 Tom Hanks) while my aunt did her stuff. My mom phoned saying that Kalena had left a message, so I had to phone her. My aunt offered to drive me over to the hotel, so it was just easier to do it that way.
I mostly just slept while my aunt was at work. We put the futon back up and had coffee and squares. Got to the hotel okay and found Kalena and Sherry. We had a hassle with the room (it wasn't clean) and the key cards, so that took up about an hour. When we were finally able to get into the room, I grabbed a shower and put on my dress. I decided to skip the nylons, as we were staying indoors. We went over to Sherry's room and she did my makeup and hair. She did a wonderful job! (I'll post pictures eventually.) We went downstairs and got into the party. It was supposed to start at 7pm but they didn't start serving the meal until 9pm. We talked a lot and drank a lot and took a lot of pictures. After dinner, we danced and drank. There was a couple who were professional dancers. They were fun to watch. There were some other people basically fucking on the dance floor, and this was early on in the night, so everyone could see them... I was hoping to get hit on before midnight, but that didn't happen. Oh well. Sherry and I danced up on the dj stage at one point. I felt like a beluga an was worried about my boobs popping out of my dress, but it turned out fine. I took my shoes off, cuz my feet were killing me. Just after midnight, Kalena and I ran outside into the snow. It was stupid but fun!
At one point, my necklace broke, but I wasn't too sad about it, since it was a cheap one from Ardene's that I bought 7 years ago. It was just before two when we decided to go upstairs to bed. I was so glad to take out my contacts! We watched the end of an Austin Powers movie and part of "The World is Not Enough". We also drank the small bottle of champagne that my aunt gave us. I woke up around 5am to throw up, cuz the bed felt like it was riding on the ocean. I slept fine after that.
Jason phoned us in the morning and we met up with him. I hadn't seen him since before I graduated, so it was really good to see him. We talked him into coming out for breakfast with us. Afterwards, Jason and I were dropped back off at the hotel while everyone else headed back up north. Jason and I had a nice talk while waiting for his cousin to pick us up. I had Jason write a little something on the dvd and photo he gave me. (Kalena gave me a candle and vanilla foot scrub.) His cousin was kind enough to give me a lift to the subway station. I was exhausted, damp, and queasy, but I made it to the bus terminal with no problem. Was one of the few people on the bus to have a seat to myself. Liz picked me up in St. Catharines. So glad to be home. I've spent all day in my pajamas. Everything aches so much, even after I put IcyHot on! I am dosing up on euchinacea in hopes of warding off any sickness. I want to go to Zellers to buy more underwear and yarn, and I want to go to WalMart to spend the giftcard my father gave me. So much stuff I want to do. Gonna put away my Xmas cards and put away some of the puff-squishies I got. My room is becomming over-run by them. I started reading the book Kim gave me today. Was too sleepy to get through the first chapter though. It's not the book's fault! I still need to unpack from the party. I'm in a mood to write letters. I need to find out when they'll be raising the postage again. I also need to look up about where it will be cheapest to get digital prints made up, cuz I think printing off everything with my Selphy is going to be too expensive. And I need to plug in my XHD so I can post my list for the 50bookchallenge. Spent a lot of time this morning looking for flv conversion software/freeware. Right now I'm using TubeSucker. I think it might be a little simpler than Super(c)

I think that's enough for now. Happy New Year, everyone!