1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better!
3. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1) What's the craziest dream you've ever had? How did you feel when you woke up?
I don't know if it is the craziest, but the dream/nightmare I most clearly remember is one that I had as a kid. In it, the Big Bad Wolf (from Sesame Street) was chasing me around my school, and the school was on fire. I woke up crying every time.
2) If you could choose where you were born, where would you have chosen to be born? What nationality would you choose? Why?
I am happy with where I was born. I love that I was born in Hamilton; I love being a Canadian. Although I feel close to my Latvian heritage, I don't think I would want to be a citizen as it is a country with a dark history.
3) If you had to choose between being either blind or deaf (and you had to be one or the other), which would you choose? Why?
I would definately choose blindness over deafness. Even though I love reading, there are always audio books, or you can have someone else read to you. I don't think I could live without music, it pretty much keeps me sane.
4) What did you want to be (job/career) when you were growing up? Do you still want to be that? If not, what do you want to be now and why?
When I was growing up, first I wanted to be a waitress, I guess because I thought it would be easy. At one time, I wanted to be an actress, I think because it seemed glamourous. But not Hollywood. I always pictured myself on Broadway. Then I wanted to be a teacher, which is easily explained by the attitude I had towards school and education. That aspiration lasted until mid-highschool. What I went to university for was to become a therapist; I guess I would still like to do that some day, but I can barely keep myself straight these days. I also want to be a mom. It is a desire I have had since middle school/puberty.
5) If you were an actress, what kind of movie would you choose to act in? Why? If you could choose the rest of the cast, who would be your fellow actors/actresses? Why?
I think I would choose a drama for practical reasons. If we are going by pure fantasy, then I would love to be in an action movie, because the girls are sexy and you get a personal trainer. (Practically, I have too many injuries to ever be in an action movie.) I would die to act with Robin Williams. I'm not sure who else I would want to work with; anyone who comes to mind would either be prettier than me or more talented. Maybe Liv Tyler?