What the fuck is your problem Marc?! Why do you have to crap in my toilet when you're hanging in Amber's room? Just what is wrong with her bathroom that you can't use that one? I want to brush my teeth but I can't because you are reeking the place up.
I don't care if this is mean right now. I'm irate.
1. Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
2. Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
3. There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
4. The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.
5. The shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
6. There are more chickens than people in the world.
7. Two-thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in New Jersey.
8. The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched."
9. On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the
Parliament building is the Red Ensign.
10. All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.
11. No word in the English language rhymes with month,
12. "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".
13. All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial
on the back of the $5 bill.
14. Almonds are a member of the peach family.
15. Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.
16. Maine is the only state (in USA) whose name is just one syllable.
17. There are only four words in the English language which end in "dous":
tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
18. Los Angeles' full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora
la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula"
19. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
20. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
21. Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
22. In most advertisements, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
23. Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
24. The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after
Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra's "It's a Wonderful Life."
25. A dragonfly has a life span of 24 hours.
26. A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
27. A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
28. It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
29. The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
30. In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
31. The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by
a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
32. Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.
33. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
34. There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
35. "Stewardesses" is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
"Does your mother know?"
"No. I never told her."
Every night he asked me this and every night I answered the same.
Why is the night so lonely for me? I take comfort in the dark.
I know you said I have to tell, but today I had to hear what my foster sister went through with her dad, and how he got off scott-free anyway and now he is bribing her with money and favours. No matter what I do, there are going to be false pretenses either way. I know you are going to tell me that if I don't tell it will eat me inside. My sister just found out and she truely feels bad for me. She said to me things like she wished so many bad things wouldn't happen to me and that I could have a day without problems or a day with her less traumatising problems. Then we held each other for a few moments and she told me how she hates all these bad things that happen to me. "My poor Hare." I almost cried, I think it was the closest we've ever been. Even more than that time when we cried together about mom and our family.
I was glad to see Bill. I don't know what it is. Maybe like what Marilyn said about always having a special bond with your first love. Even for the two and a half minutes he was over, I forgot about being depressed. My sister doesn't understand my depression, how I have no control over it. She didn't even know why I was taking (prescribed) pills. But she bought me two more sets for my Mega Blok Alien Agency today, so all else i need is D.N.A. Lab and Hangar 18. Hangar 18 is around $30, while D.N.A. Lab is the most expensive one.
The good news is that I no longer owe money to any of my friends. I paid back Marc, Emery, and Bill what I owed them. Next time my mom gives me money, I'm putting half of it towards paying off my credit card so that the interest fees don't kill me, and I guess the other half can go towards rent or necessities.
I am seriously considering admitting myself into the hospital. I'm going to ask the doctor about it tomorrow. I am totally expecting them to tell me I don't need it, but I'm reaching the point where I think I am scared of myself and what I might do.
If any of you believe in prayer, please send one up for me? I could really use it.