|Also from FB
||[Jan. 25th, 2009|07:00 pm]
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (I'm not tagging anyone, but thought I should respond to my being tagged.)|
Tagged by fivestone
1. 2008 was the first year I had my own apartment.
2. My mother had me at the same age my oma had my mom. I was hoping to caring on the "tradition" but I don't think that is going to happen. :(
3. I know an alarmingly high number of left-handed people.
4. I delivered papers from the time I was 5 years old until I was 15. The chiropractor told me that the weight of the papers on my young frame is the cause of my chronic back problems these days. (That, plus 2 serious traffic collisions.)
5. I started going for my FSL (French as a Second Language) certificate after I finished university but had to drop out when I was admitted to Homewood. I can understand spoken and written French, but I suck at speaking it due to my lack of conjugation skills.
6. I am still greived that Douglas Noel Adams is dead. Everytime he is mentioned a pang of greif (that he is dead) and happiness (that he has been mentioned) attacks me.
collect hoard music as if it were oxygen or some other life-giving substance. I love all kinds: foreign, broadway, dance, pop, trance, electronic, emo, punk, rock, alternative... yes, even country.
8. My intellect is suppressed by my disabilities.
9. I love doing laundry and I always have.
10. I don't drive, although I have driven in the past (when I had my learner's permit).
11. I'm still afraid of dogs. It especially annoys me when people voluntarily inform me that their dog "doesn't bite". It's actually the sounds of a metallic leash that make me jump. I still sometimes cross the street (or at least to the other side of the sidewalk) when someone is walking their dog. When I was 4 years old, a lab chased me down and laid on top of me. I woke up in my best friend's basement. When I was 10 years old, I got bit in a very sensitve area by a dog on my paper route.
12. I haven't been able to get off this continent in my lifetime, so far. I hope to eventually get to Australia, Latvia, Finland, and England.
13. I really don't care all that much about policits, they bore me, but I do vote.
14. I have always felt closer to my mom's side of the family (heritage wise). This is partially the reason I took my mother's maiden name as my surname.
15. I never had a weight problem until I started psychotropics. I really really miss my "old" body-type.
16. I do all kinds of crafts: beading, knitting, collage...
17. I have a passion for Crayola crayons.
18. I have severe "abandonment" issues. I put abandonment in quotes because it's more of a perception problem.
19. Sometimes I question the reasons behind why I like something in particular. I think I am beginning to finally discover my repressed self.
20. I thought I would have a lot more trouble coming up with this many things about myself.
21. I never wanted to live this long. It still bothers me when people say how young I am. I guess part of me still clings to the tragic teenage death I could have had... That's fucked up. These days, I get by by setting up rewards. Such as, when I turn 30, I will go to the Smithsonian Institue. After that, I'll have to think of something to get me to 35.
22. On the same note, I find my birthday both exciting and depressing.
23. I was raised, from birth until I was 18, in a Pentecostal church. I am still fighting off the indoctrination and have a lot of issues regarding the church and religious faith.
24. Growing up, we weren't allowed to watch tv (other than PBS) or listen to any "mainstream" music. This completely socially isolated me from my peers.
25. The thing I want most in this world is to be a mother (of my own child).
This was actually rather enjoyable to respond to. Thanks, Sara.
This was really enlightening <3
number 25 is my number one goal in life too!