||[Jun. 14th, 2008|09:54 pm]
1. Did you get an allowance as a kid, and if so, how much was it?
Never. Sometimes my mom would pay me to pick stones out of the lawn in the Spring after the snow had melted. Sometimes I was given money for book club, but I had to state my reasons for wanting the books I chose.
2. How old were you when you had your first job, and what was it?
5 years old. I got a paper route. It was in my father's name, but of course he never helped with any of it. No one seems to think this is as horrible as I feel it is. Maybe they just don't know what to say.
3. Which do you do better: save money or spend money?
Well, I like both. If you don't save, you don't have money to spend. I like spending, but I feel guilty for having too much stuff.
4. Are people more likely to borrow money from you, or are you more likely to borrow from them?
I am more likely to borrow, although I hate asking. I am excellent at repaying my debts though. Currently, my mom owes me some money, and I owe some money to a few people.
5. What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
Other than my $40k piece of paper (diploma)? Probably my iPod nano (which I have since sold).