|What I did today.
||[Jan. 21st, 2008|12:16 am]
- woke up on time|
- ate breakfast (honeynut shreddies, grapes)
- brushed my teeth
- wrote a letter
- watched part of The Lost Room
- finished off part 2 of 5 of my current knitting project
- spoke to my mom on the phone
- had a shower
- dressed for choir
- ate olives and cheese
- preformed with choir (and I think I did rather well)
- socialised with no less than 3 people
- did dishes
- played some games on the computer
- ate a sandwich and celery (+ a small brownie)
- put towels into the laundry
I think I am doing good with the eating thing. I actual feel full these days after eating a meal. Whoo!
Definately need to talk to Mark about reducing meds. My feet get this weird feeling (sort of like right before your foot falls asleep), and I'm getting more sensitive to withdrawl.
Can't really think of anything else to mention.