||[Jan. 17th, 2008|10:54 pm]
- woke up on time|
- ate breakfast (toasted blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese, chocolate soy)
- got dressed
- brushed my teeth
- checked LJ
- put away the dishes
- watched 4 episodes of Tru Calling
- played a bit of Super Paper Mario (I'm on the last chapter)
- made supper (spaghetti, olives, salad, juice, + 2 small chocolates)
- endured a 3 hour power outage
- listened to SModcast and played Pokemon during power outage
- met Elaine's friend Ann
- watched Elaine and Ann play Wii while I did more knitting
- caught up on LJ
- had snack (two pieces of raisin bread)
I wish I hadn't eaten those chocolates, but at least it's not like I ate a whole box or anything.
I'm glad the power came back on when it did, because I was beginning to feel cold. And the power went out just ask everything finished cooking, so we had a candlelight supper. ;)
I'm proud of myself for staying awake during the power outage (it would have been so easy to sleep).
I'm thinking that if I can keep it up with brushing my teeth in both the AM and PM, I can use the Prevident in the AM and regular paste at night. I know that sounds counter-intuitive, but it fits my schedule. For the longest time, I thought you were supposed to brush with regular paste before using Prevident, but I guess I was mistaken.
I guess I'll go read for a bit before bed.