|Year in review
||[Jan. 2nd, 2008|04:40 pm]
1) Was 2007 a good year for you?
It was a lot better than I expected it to be. It was worse for my sister.
2) What was your favourite moment of the year?
The day of the Weird Al concert
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Saying goodbye to my sister at the airport.
4) Where were you when 2007 began?
I honestly can't remember.
5) Who were you with?
Drawing a blank. It must have ben memorable.
6) Where will you be when 2007 ends?
7) Who will you be with when 2007 ends?
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2007?
I didin't make any.
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2008?
not really. I'm sure some mystery goals will show up.
10) Did you fall in love in 2007?
No, I fell out of love. :(
11) If yes, with who?
12) If yes, do they know?
13) Are you still in love with them?
14) Do you regret it?
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2007?
16) Did you make any new friends in 2007?
Davey and Tina
17) Who are your favourite new friends?
I'll let you know after I meet them.
18) What was your favourite month of 2007?
19) How many different states did you travel to in 2007?
New York state, and Washington state
20) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2007?
21) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
I miss people all the time.
22) What was your favourite movie that you saw in 2007?
23) What was your favourite song from 2007?
Umbrella by Rihanna, and The Way I R by Timbaland
24) What was your favourite record from 2007?
New? I guess Pink's "I'm Not Dead".
25) How many concerts did you see in 2007?
Weird Al FTW
26) Did you have a favourite concert in 2007?
The one I went to. :P
27) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2007?
not a lot.
28) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2007?
every day :P (Rx)
29) How many people did you sleep with in 2007?
30) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
31) What was the biggest lie you told in 2007?
I don't know
32) What was the worst lie someone told you?
33) Did you treat somebody badly in 2007?
Yeah, I was pretty mean to AJ when we first met.
34) Did somebody treat you badly in 2007?
That's a matter of opinion.
35) How much money did you spend in 2007?
Less than $7k
36) What was your proudest moment of 2007?
37) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2007?
38) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2007 and change something, what would it be?
I'd change the way things happened in October
39) What are your plans for 2008?
Maintain the improvements I have made.