|stolen from Kim
||[Dec. 15th, 2007|03:43 pm]
1.How old were you in 1980?|
2. How old were you in 1989?
3. Were you a Toys R' Us kid?
no :( I remember playing on the swings with one of my friends and she taught me the Toys R Us song.
4. Did you watch Transformers?
no, but I played with them (I actually stole some from a playroom)
5. Did you see E.T. on the big screen?
6. Did you own a Lite Bright?
yes, and I still do!
7. Who is your Favorite Golden Girl?
never watched that
8. When someone says " Who you gonna call? " You think?
GHOSTBUSTERS! (And you have to yell!)
9.What was your favorite toy?
My Little Pony
10. Did you have a Pogo Ball?
yup. I think mine was pink ball with purple saucer
11. Did you listen to New Kids on the Block?
Not on my own, but the first guy I kissed sang NKOTB to me in his bedroom. It was sweet.
13. Did you play M.A.S.H?
ALL the time!
14. Did you watch The Care Bears?
I remember them a tiny bit. I probably saw it at someone else's house.
15. Did you have Jelly bracelets?
I think I had a few that a friend gave me
16. Did you have a charm necklace and/or bracelet?
I vaguely recall a cheesey plastic one
17. Did you own a glo-worm?
I had a mini one that buttoned on to your pajamas.
18. Did you ever own a slap bracelet?
yes, and my sister had a million
19. The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles?
Breakfast Club (but then, I haven't seen Sixteen Candles).
20. Did you have a crazy hair style?
nah, but I could put all of my hair into a ponytail on top of my head like Sporty Spice
21. What was your first bike?
A red, rusty piece of junk with back-peddle brakes. It was too noisey to go on bike rides with anyone.
22. Name one thing you remember from your childhood?
Square One TV
23. Did you have a Cabbage Patch Kid?
No, but I had a Popple.
24. Did you dress like Madonna?
like I would be allowed to do that.
25. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake?
I had both as dolls. Never saw either on tv.
26. Did you watch Miami Vice?
27. Did you own a pair of Jelly Shoes?
all my friends did. I didn't like them because they pinched my feet.
28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper?
I had a toy called a Keeper, I'm not sure if that is the same thing.
29. Atari or Nintendo?
pfft. When we asked for either, my father bought us a Commodore 64.
30. Did you play Pac-Man?
I have played it on an upright console at a laundromat, and we had a million versions of it for C-64
31. Which was better: Jem and The Holograms or Barbie and the Rockers?
I only ever heard the Barbie songs on audio tape, we actually had videos of Jem, so I guess Jem wins.
32. He-Man or She-Ra?
Don't you sort of have to like She-ra if you're a girl?
33. What movie scared you the most?
34. Did you try to dance like Michael Jackson?
Not part of the meme, but I wanted to mention Skip-It. That was a HUGE fad in my day.